Author's Spotlight: Barbara Lindsey
Barbara Lindsey currently serves as director of the Multimedia Language Center at the University of Connecticut. She has given numerous presentations and workshops on Internet-based language instruction at the state and national level. Barbara has twelve years experience teaching German language at the university level, and for the private business sector as well as after school enrichment programs. She has served as project director on three federally funded grants and is a past president of the Connecticut Council of Language Teachers (2004-2006).
Posts by Barbara Lindsey:
- In which #langchat connects our community, April 21, 2011 in Standards&Teaching and Learning&Twitter feeds
- In which Gapminder addresses the connections standard, April 14, 2011 in Standards&Teaching and Learning
- In which UDI principles support all language learners, April 10, 2011 in Standards&Teaching and Learning&web 2.0
- In which we show what you can learn (& use) from google labs, April 1, 2011 in Standards&Teaching and Learning&web 2.0
- cAsTa Ways: An Interview with Larry Ferlazzo, March 24, 2011 in Podcast